Friday, April 15, 2011

These are the most popular TV shows

Everyday I watch people checking in and checking out of our Fairfield Inn and TownePlace Suites.  Most of the times they go to their room and put their things down and next, depending on time of check-in they meet up with friends or co-workers for dinner.  But after they’re done they come back to their rooms and look to veg out.  You know that means... turn on the TV and chill.

Well this got me thinking… when people come here what are they watching?  So the next time our service provider’s technician showed up I asked him, “is there a way to check what TV shows are being watched?”  He said he couldn’t tell me the shows but he could give me the channel breakdown by time.  Well with a little help from my TV guide I was able to put this list of our Top 10 Channels:
2. House 
4. Bones
5. Glee

I thought this was pretty interesting and wanted to share.  I do like House, What’s your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment