Friday, June 24, 2011

Search No More for Radio Stations in our City

With Sirius and other satellite radio services out there the need to find a local radio station has almost all but disappeared.  But if you’re like me you still find yourself going ‘old-school’ and do some channel surfing.  I can’t put my finger on the reason why but I still enjoy local radio stations!

And although there is some joy I get from scanning up and down the dial to find a station there are times I wish I could just jump to a preferred station.  I composed this list by format to help if you’re driving through our city or renting a car then you can use this to set your stations while you visit us.  Enjoy!

100.3 GenX Radio

106.5 Variety

107.7 Top 40

98.1 Top 40

103.3 Classic Rock & Oldies

96.3 Classic Rock & Oldies

102.5 Adult Contemporary

105.7 Rock & Alternative

99.1 Christian Contemporary

104.1 Hip Hop

93.7 Country

92.3 Country

1120 AM Radio: Cardinals Baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment